Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

On 8/27/2022 at 5:05 AM, Lord Nord said:

I haven't seen a review of the novellas although I know people have received them.

Anyone know what the stories are about? Or if they've actually been reviewed somewhere?

I got them off ebay (not enough in this serise that I want/will use, but still want the exclusives). Yet to read them, but I'm sure I've read some of Tom's short stories in Inferno and other collections so should be good. I can attest that they look amazing. The expert use of foil and spot UV on the books and slipcase makes my publishing production assistant heart sing.

The end of this collection is going to be expensive for me. I'd planned a few issues of the Outriders, ATVs and Turrets to stock up the pile of potential, and wanted at least one complete set of the phobos sprues, mainly so I can give my DIY chapter a 3rd Suppressor Squad. 

• 2 weeks later...

So doing some very rough counting, I'm starting to think that we're likely to see the remaining few kits (Calgar, Guilliman, Lychguard etc) spread across 2 issues each, unless we happen to see a bunch more paint issues.

I vaguely remember seeing an image of how many paints should be included in the subscription, does anyone have a copy of that as it would be interesting to compare how many were meant to be included against how many have been received so far!

2 hours ago, RWJP said:

So doing some very rough counting, I'm starting to think that we're likely to see the remaining few kits (Calgar, Guilliman, Lychguard etc) spread across 2 issues each, unless we happen to see a bunch more paint issues.

I vaguely remember seeing an image of how many paints should be included in the subscription, does anyone have a copy of that as it would be interesting to compare how many were meant to be included against how many have been received so far!

So after 62, we have 18 issues left, to include (based on an earlier Fauxhammer summary):

1 - Lokhust Heavy Destroyer

2 - Annihilation Barge / Catacomb Command Barge Overlord

1 - Canoptek Wraiths x1

1 - Deathmarks

1 - Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians

1 - Haemotrope Reactor x1

2 - Space Marines Firestrike Servo-Turret

2 - Primaris Invader ATV

3 - Lieutenant in Phobos Armour, Suppressors x3, Eliminators x3, Infiltrators x10  

2 - Marneus Calgar with Victrix Honour Guard

1 - Roboute Guilliman

Which totals 17 issues, with just 1 paints issue left. Unless I've miscounted / included things no longer expected.

Edited by skylerboodie
spacing

1 hour ago, skylerboodie said:

Which totals 17 issues, with just 1 paints issue left. Unless I've miscounted / included things no longer expected.

Turns out I had missed some kits from my count! Keeping track of it all can be a pain.

I do wonder whether we might get two more paint issues in the remaining batches, as they tend to come roughly every 5-6 issues or so.

If the Firestrike Turret is in 2 issues it's going to be basically pointless as you can get them cheaper from an FLGS (even after the price increases)! Having an extra paint issue would push the Firestrike into 1 issue which would make more sense from a value point of view.

Alternatively, it's possible that the Lychguard kit might be spread across two issues, as it's a 3 sprue kit.

Edited by RWJP

In theory i want all of the remaining issues except the paints, reactor and wraith (I want the wraiths but it is almost as cheap to buy them boxed at discount). Other than the outriders, I dont have any of these models so the hobby magpie urge is kicking in.

In practice, I dont want to keep getting stung for multiple postages by ordering piecemeal so am likely to wait and miss out on some of these.

11 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

Comparing this to the Mortal Realms release, in the last 20 issues there were 3 with paints (62, 65 & 69),so it's more likely there are two issues with paints that will be revealed. 

I wouldn't be surprised if something gets dropped, because it's looking tight to spread these over the remaining issues - I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Lokhust Heavy Destroyer (which would be disappointing for me personally as I'd planned to include one in the Necron army I'll build from this magazine); or it might be the Firestrike Servo Turret (does that kit even have that many fans?) 

34 minutes ago, firestorm40k said:

or it might be the Firestrike Servo Turret (does that kit even have that many fans?) 

I quite like the model- made one for a grow league last month and it was fun to build/paint. I think if it lost about 15-20 points it would be really good, the BS 2+ and T5/W5 make up for the lack of movement and fairly short distance with the lastalons. It worked pretty well in low-points games, but I'm unsure of how it would fair at 2k.

It could work: we have 62 issues accounted for, which leaves 18 remaining, not 17. Even allowing 2 for paints, that leaves 16 issues for kits. There are some that can only be 1 issue max, and a few that have to be 2 issues due to the size and number of sprues. They are:

1. Astartes Shadowspear Marines (Lieutenant, Suppressor, Eliminator, 4 Infiltrators)
  2. Astartes Shadowspear Marines (3 Infiltrators, 1 Suppressor, 1 Eliminator)
  3. Astartes Shadowspear Marines (3 Infiltrators, 1 Suppressor, 1 Eliminator)
  4. Necrons Canoptek Wraith
  5. Necrons Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  6. Necrons Deathmarks/Immortals (it's a 2-sprue kit, but I'm assuming it will be one 1 issue as it was earlier on in the collection)
  7. Necrons Lychguard 1 of 2 
  8. Necrons Lychguard 2 of 2
  9. Necrons Catacomb Command Barge 1 of 2
  10. Necrons Catacomb Command Barge 1 of 2
  11. Terrain Haemotrope Reactor

The rest is debatable. There are only 4 more kits to fit into the remaining 5 issues and all of them are physically small enough to fit on a single issue, but they are all also spread over multiple smaller sprues so it would be very easy to split them to dilute the value, which is what we've come to expect given the way the Necron Warrior kits were treated earlier on, and now the Outriders too. That said, it is possible they could all fit, as follows:

• Firestrike Servo-Turret (seems pretty likely to be on a single issue, IMO)
  • Calgar & Victrix Guard (same size as the Servo-Turret kit but this is surprisingly good value if it's only a single issue)
  • Invader ATV (same size as the Outrider kit which has been split, so this would be a surprise as well)
  • Roboute Guilliman 1 of 2 (i just don't think there's any way they'll sell us Guilliman for £8.99 - if any of these kits is getting split, it's this one)
  • Roboute Guilliman 2 of 2

Seems.. plausible?

51 minutes ago, Lord_Ikka said:

I quite like the model- made one for a grow league last month and it was fun to build/paint. I think if it lost about 15-20 points it would be really good, the BS 2+ and T5/W5 make up for the lack of movement and fairly short distance with the lastalons. It worked pretty well in low-points games, but I'm unsure of how it would fair at 2k.

The Firestrike is a cool concept but let down by the rules. Take the autocannon version. For an extra 20 points you can get a Suppressor squad which has 50% more firepower, an extra wound, 4 times the movement rate, FLY and can turn off Overwatch. If you don't see Suppressors, I don't think you will see the Firestrike either.

For the Lastalon version. you can get 2 MM Attack bikes for just an extra 10 points which have similar firepower, more wounds and far better mobility. The Firestrikes need a hefty discount to be worth taking. They are not bad on paper. A cheap T5 5W model with a 2+ save can proc AoC quite nicely. Park it in cover and you have a decent Objective camping unit. The problem is it is just not cheap enough. Take 20 points off the basic version and an extra 10 points off the Lastalon upgrade and they might be playable.

I don't understand the Lychguard being a two-issue kit if the Immortals were one, very similar kits in terms of sprue/bits. I assume from 62-80 we'd see 2 or 3 paint issues, but maybe the final issue is a surprise...

7 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

I don't understand the Lychguard being a two-issue kit if the Immortals were one, very similar kits in terms of sprue/bits.

Because Deathmarks/Immortals is a 2-sprue kit, while Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians is 3 sprues.

Edited by Halandaar

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, Grotsmasha said:

Question for other Aussie subscribers, are your deliveries delayed, like I got my 2nd delivery AFTER  my 3rd payment, I've just been charged my 4th payment, but haven't yet received my third delivery....

There is definitely a delay of some sort.  Possibly shipping related but no real insight on why.  I just got the third delivery this week, which is approx 8-12 weeks after delivery two and a week after they charged for delivery four.

Annoying, especially as they were nearly always on the money (delivery-wise) with the book series.

22 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

There is definitely a delay of some sort.  Possibly shipping related but no real insight on why.  I just got the third delivery this week, which is approx 8-12 weeks after delivery two and a week after they charged for delivery four.

Annoying, especially as they were nearly always on the money (delivery-wise) with the book series.

For both Conquest and Mortal Realms, I was only ever charged AFTER delivery, so this is a stark change