Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

I have always been charged before. Typically about a fortnight before I receive the issues. I received my third delivery about a fortnight ago (working on the warriors now) so am expecting my payment for delivery four to come out shortly and then remove it in about another two weeks. Has been that way so far. Mind you conquest was all over the show with deliveries usually being about six weeks apart.

On another note though, I notice it seems like we Aussies will have another edition change half way through the subscription making the rules within obsolete before they arrive once again.

1 hour ago, Abaddon303 said:

How far in advance does fauxhammer normally announce the contents of upcoming mags? Issue 63 is due on 16th November I thought we normally find out the contents 5 or 6 weeks ahead.

Lately it's been about 4 weeks. Would expect to hear about issues 63-66 in the next couple of days.

Its up now, 3 issues of Shadowspear marines and Daethmarks

This bit is new to me if anyone can help?

"Warhammer Imperium Magazine Contents Issues 67-90 – What’s Left?  So here’s where we are at with the remaining models. and we also have the 10 issues of secret models to come too."

Know they do some exclusives/add ons  but 10 issues of secret models?

30 minutes ago, Dark Shepherd said:

Its up now, 3 issues of Shadowspear marines and Daethmarks

This bit is new to me if anyone can help?

"Warhammer Imperium Magazine Contents Issues 67-90 – What’s Left?  So here’s where we are at with the remaining models. and we also have the 10 issues of secret models to come too."

Know they do some exclusives/add ons  but 10 issues of secret models?

First I've heard about it. But there is precedent; Hachette's first 40k collection ("Legends", which was reprinted hardback Black Library novels) was initially planned as an 80-issue run and ended up being extended to 100 books in the end.

Ooh, this is a pleasant surprise! :smile: What do we think, more Necrons & Marines? More Terrain? 

A vehicle (Repulsor)?

Silent King spread over 4-5 issues?!? :huh: Must admit I think it's doubtful they'd do that, but it would be cool... :biggrin:

Someone on Reddit floated the theory that it could be the vehicles from the Combat Patrol kits for the variuos factions, since we get all/most of the boxes through the course of the sub, ie- a Repulsor from the SM, Doom Scythe for Necrons, Dunestalker for AdMech, Rhino for SoB. All four of them would be insane, but I could see the two main ones (Repulsor/Doom Scythe) plus maybe another unique character/just another character in general?

Edited by Lord_Ikka

1 hour ago, Dark Shepherd said:

Its a good sign for the long term magazine project, though slightly delays the (apply salt) rumoured HH one

Well they're about to release another AoS partworks magazine (Stormbringer), so the speculated Heresy magazine wouldn't be till after that to be fair - probably we'd be looking at 2024 at the earliest for that.

*If* the speculation is correct..! :ph34r::smile:

I would probably actually just subscribe for a heresy version vs buying issues piecemeal. Not sure I see if happening though. Most likely a future magazine is going to be based on whatever the 10th boxset will be 

On a side note - I really, really need to get some more storage to start building / painting what I already have

On 10/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, firestorm40k said:

Well they're about to release another AoS partworks magazine (Stormbringer), so the speculated Heresy magazine wouldn't be till after that to be fair - probably we'd be looking at 2024 at the earliest for that.

*If* the speculation is correct..! :ph34r::smile:

If it were true, it wouldn't have to wait until the conclusion of Stormbringer. I mean the fact that Stormbringer has already started when we still have 4-5 months of Imperium left to run surely proves that, but so far every collection has overlapped with the previous one to some extent, even if only by a month or two:

• 40K Conquest - August 2018 to March 2020
  • AoS Mortal Realms - January 2020 to September 2021
  • 40K Imperium - August 2021 to March 2023
  • AoS Stormbringer -  January 2023 to September 2024?

So a hypothetical Heresy collection could potentially start in August 2023 which would be just over a year after HH2 launched, exactly the same as the time difference between 40K 9th Edition and Imperium, and AoS 3rd Edition and Stormbringer. That makes it feel quite plausible, as I don't think we'd see another 40k partwork until a year after 10th Edition comes out (so August 2024) - but would GW and Hachette want to be running two different Space Marine focused partworks at the same time? Perhaps not.

Edited by Halandaar
Mostly wrong!

Stormbringer is still in trials so its probably looking at a 2023 launch at the earliest, they do overlap slightly, but usually only a month or two, not most of the run. 

But the biggest problem, other than the rumour being utterly discredited, is the content. Even ignoring the lack of distinct opposition forces does the AoD range even include enough plastic to fill 60+ issues, assuming 20ish issues of paints and terrain. Would be handy if someone could do breakdown of that, assume Wolves v KSons so you can use those characters and the Talons, plus some exclusive character kit for issue 5.

36 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Stormbringer is still in trials so its probably looking at a 2023 launch at the earliest, they do overlap slightly, but usually only a month or two, not most of the run. 

Well this took me completely by surprise, given they already ran a trial for it in February. Pulling a second trial is a bit crap, IMO, but I suppose it has the benefit of meaning Imperium will actually be mostly done by the time it starts properly.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:06 AM, Lord_Ikka said:

Someone on Reddit floated the theory that it could be the vehicles from the Combat Patrol kits for the variuos factions, since we get all/most of the boxes through the course of the sub, ie- a Repulsor from the SM, Doom Scythe for Necrons, Dunestalker for AdMech, Rhino for SoB. All four of them would be insane, but I could see the two main ones (Repulsor/Doom Scythe) plus maybe another unique character/just another character in general?

For the record, it's the Impulsor that makes up the vehicle component of the current Space Marines Combat Patrol box. The Repulsor actually comes on three sprues as opposed to the Impulsor's two. I believe the number of sprues from the other vehicles leaves only two for the Space Marine vehicle in order to add up to ten.

24 minutes ago, Lord Nord said:

For the record, it's the Impulsor that makes up the vehicle component of the current Space Marines Combat Patrol box. The Repulsor actually comes on three sprues as opposed to the Impulsor's two. I believe the number of sprues from the other vehicles leaves only two for the Space Marine vehicle in order to add up to ten.

Ack, can't believe I said Repulsor. You're very much correct, it's an Impulsor. Stupid Primaris stuff sounding the same! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if someone else has already said - Forbidden planet have the images up to issue 65 by way of confirmation of these issues

So what is left to be announced...?
Lokust heavy destroyer - 3 sprues

Annhilation barge - one sprue

ATV - 2 sprues

Firestrike turret - 1 sprue but could be snapped to be 2

Calgar and buddies - 2 sprues (Nice way to get multiple of Calgar's honour guard for those that want them)

Roboute Guilliman - 3 sprues

So 12, possibly 13 sprues and they might do the base for the barge separately. If they do that will take us to issue 80 

Not amazing savings overall vs 3rd party discounts on these - fairly 

If that is right then I'm pretty tempted to order all the remaining issues, though I think price wise it is fairly similar to 25% discount through independents for some of these.

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

So what is left to be announced...?
Lokust heavy destroyer - 3 sprues

Annhilation barge - one sprue

ATV - 2 sprues

Firestrike turret - 1 sprue but could be snapped to be 2

Calgar and buddies - 2 sprues (Nice way to get multiple of Calgar's honour guard for those that want them)

Roboute Guilliman - 3 sprues

So 12, possibly 13 sprues and they might do the base for the barge separately. If they do that will take us to issue 80 

Not amazing savings overall vs 3rd party discounts on these - fairly 

You're missing a bunch of stuff; in addition to what you mentioned there's also a Triarch Praetorians / Lychguard kit (3 sprues), another Canoptek Wraith (1 sprue), and another Haemotrope Reactor (1 sprue), so at least some of the ones you mentioned have to be doubled up and tbh I'd be surprised if there isn't any more paint at all.