Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Nice! :woot: Really pleased about the Sororitas Battle Suits as these are on my future buy-list when I eventually do a full army of those. 

I'll probably sell/trade the Inquisitor, but yes, I'm very happy my subscription is being extended for these extra models :yes:

I already own two of the EtB Redemptors, but could definitely be tempted to a multipart one! And Kyria Draxus for the Imperium Issue price would be quite nice.

Only thing I'm not super excited for is the Hexmark Destroyer, as they suck and I've got one coming for Xmas anyway, but conversion fodder is always good. I'm happy to get another Redemptor, as they are the backbone of a lot of SM lists at the moment and the Nundams look like they'll be a fun painting project. 

81-90 issues are pretty good. Amazingly, I dont have any of these yet so  I'll happily take one of each, and duplicates if possible for the warsuits and redemptor. I expect my son will pinch at least one of the latter from me.

Issues 71 - 80 Heres hoping there's still a paint issue and the Mario Kart is in a single issue.

• Firestrike Servo-turret(1 Sprue)
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer(1 Sprue)
  • Invader ATV(2 Sprues)
  • Annihilation Barge(3 Sprues)
  • Roboute Guilliman(3 Sprues)
Edited by Black Knight

There's more than just those four kits remaining to fit in the last ten issues isn't there?

Haemotrope Reactor - 1 sprue

Lokhust Heavy Destroyer - 1 sprue

Lychguard - 3 sprues

Annihilation Barge - 3 sprues

Guilliman - 3 sprues

ATV - 2 sprues

Servo Turret - 1 sprue

Did I miss some models on that list? If the Lychguard and Haemotrope Reactor are still to come then its time for Warhammer 40K Karting.

Edited by Black Knight

I'll be amazed if the ATV is one issue - I've not got the kit, but it appears to be a large sprue and a smaller sprue; large sprues tend to be one issue (based on my experience with this, Conquest and Mortal Realms magazines). 

If it is 1 issue - that's quite a bargain..! 

I feel like we repeat ourselves on this topic every few weeks :laugh:

As far as I recall (although no doubt someone will correct me), none of the previous 230-ish issues of Conquest, Mortal Realms or Imperium has had enough sprue content that they needed to be stacked on top of each other to fit in the A4-sized bag the magazine comes in. They have always been able to fit flat against the mag in one layer. That means we can draw a few conclusions:

• Catacomb Command Barge is 3x A5-sized sprues, so that has to be over at least 2 issues.
  • Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians are 3x A5-sized sprues so again, has to be 2 or more issues.
  • Haemotrope Reactor is a single A4-sized sprue, so can only be 1 issue.

That's 5 issues of the remaining 10 accounted for, and only 4 kits (Heavy Destroyer, Firestrike, ATV, Guilliman) left to fit on the 5 remaining issues. All those kits are on enough small sprues (or could be snapped into multiple pieces) to be spread across multiple issues in theory, but in order to spread the ATV to two issues they'd have to squeeze Guilliman onto one. Surely it makes no sense for them to hit you for £18.98 on an ATV only to give you Guilliman for 9 quid?

Edited by Halandaar
Maffs hard

1 hour ago, Halandaar said:

As far as I recall (although no doubt someone will correct me), none of the previous 230-ish issues of Conquest, Mortal Realms or Imperium has had enough sprue content that they needed to be stacked on top of each other to fit in the A4-sized bag the magazine comes in. They have always been able to fit flat against the mag in one layer.

I'm afraid I'm going to be the one to correct you. There were a couple of conquest issues with stacked sprues. I know for sure one was the Hexwraiths (ghost cavalry) who came with three A5 frames, I think the other was one of the Mausoleum scenery sets.

9 minutes ago, Cleon said:

I'm afraid I'm going to be the one to correct you. There were a couple of conquest issues with stacked sprues. I know for sure one was the Hexwraiths (ghost cavalry) who came with three A5 frames, I think the other was one of the Mausoleum scenery sets.

Boooooo! Although now I'm thinking about it one of the last issues of Conquest may have had 2x A4 terrain sprues in it. 

It's rare enough that we can presume against it, but i suppose it opens up the option for them to put say the Lychguard as a single issue to spread the ATV over two.

4 hours ago, Abaddon303 said:

Lychguard in a single issue would be even more of a bargain than the ATV in a single issue though

Agreed, but even though the Lychguardkit has a slightly higher price point than the ATV, there's probably more money to be made splitting the ATV simply because the level of interest/demand seems to be way higher.