Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

14 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

I'd be fine with those, can always use more transports and the dunecrawler can be conversion fodder for an Armiger Helverin.

Hmm maybe I do need more dunecrawlers?

What's everyone thinking of doing with their model of Marneus Calgar if you don't have any Ultramarines. Has anyone seen some good conversions? I love the model but only have Death Watch.

2 hours ago, Black Knight said:

What's everyone thinking of doing with their model of Marneus Calgar if you don't have any Ultramarines. Has anyone seen some good conversions? I love the model but only have Death Watch.

My Primaris are, right now, Ultra successors so I won't be doing too much. Probably will have him helmeted and remove most of the ultima sigils. He'll work well as either just Calgar, or as a Gravis Captain w/powerfist count-as.

9 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Keeping in storage with a bunch of other spare marines from the collection so when my boys are a few years older there's already a bit of an Ultras army ready to build and paint.

13 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Very keen on this one for Deathwatch:

image.thumb.jpeg.4daefd5d2fee068faacf67221d4bbebd.jpeg