'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Derp, fixed, thank you! Radago is up first, he'd probably charge in but that would make shooting harder so I'll hold him back if the others would prefer? (Assuming Sobek doesn't pop up and decide what he wants to do, obviously! :))

Just realised, he's got Assassin Strike so he can Charge and not be in the way!

@Sobek: if you want to add fluff to this post (or the last Round one) feel free to write it up and I'll edit it into the posts for you?

Just made a quick change to that last post, I had added a few Mag of reinforcements in to keep things interesting (you guys are too good at Horde killing!) but then realised I hadn't added the Dam from Horde Size so took the extra Mag out again, sorry for being indecisive! :D

@Mazer: derp, it's ablative wounds, not extra AP isn't it, I keep getting that wrong! Fixed! And officer's Actions are in the post before yours, I might have inadvertently ninja'd you! :D

@Tro: ooh, that's a nice looking mini! He looks quite big for a non-primaris, wonder how he scales up next to other models?

With a bit of iconography removal (and that tilting shield) and a helmet this might be the next incarnation of Brynjarr.

That is one chunky boi.

And as an Imperial Fist player from long ages ago, I approve. :)

@Lysi, a little ninja!  I have a feeling the Officer is about to reap the rewards of his of his...bravery...

It is indeed. As I see it Brynjarr’s armour it is a MkVIII suit, but the additional layers and system to void harden it take inspiration/components from the MkIII design (because I like the look, and his chapter is too young to have MkIII stock natively). I used a Mark III body, legs and shoulder pads (but MkX backpack, MkX phobos arms, and whatever MkX variant helmet the suppressors have) in my build for the Deathwatch game.

As such an even more up-armoured Mk III body for another build for him should work nicely, if I can justify the cost of getting a character model like that to convert.

Lysimachus build, if memory serves, was a mostly MkX with some older component (such as the helmet and lower torso) to get the right sort of feel. By the way, any idea when we can see the full squad in colour Lysimachus?

@MG: Doh! Well spotted! Ah well, we'll leave it as is now, one Bolter sister either way won't make much difference!

Speaking of, Squad Alpha are free to get started on Round 2, by the way. Beta have got on a bit of roll in the last few days, but I'm happy keeping both going!

@Tro: Probably a while... :lol: I paint a lot slower than I build! I have got Ithan built though, must get a pic of him posted...

@MG: Doh! Well spotted! Ah well, we'll leave it as is now, one Bolter sister either way won't make much difference!

Speaking of, Squad Alpha are free to get started on Round 2, by the way. Beta have got on a bit of roll in the last few days, but I'm happy keeping both going!

@Tro: Probably a while... :laugh.: I paint a lot slower than I build! I have got Ithan built though, must get a pic of him posted...

Well I've just been waiting for Vesalius to get started (I've already worked out what Draak's actions are for Bolter Assault and Initiative).

(Edit: typo)

Edited by Machine God

[x] Officer C: Charge Brynjarr.

WS35 +10(Charge) = 45, Roll: 40, Hit on (40=04) Head

Dodge already used.

1d10+9 Pen4 Power Shocking

4+9 =13 - AV1(8- Pen4 -AcidDam3) -TB8 = 4 Wounds suffered.

(Toughness and AV high enough that Stunning from Shocking cannot occur)

I might be misunderstanding on my part as to when dodges can occur, but Brynjarr's previous dodge was in round 2 and this attack is part of round 3.

Edited by Trokair

Ugh, I'm clearly having a nightmare today... you're quite right, that was last round and Brynjarr can try to Dodge!

Edit: and as to the Krak Grenades, how did I manage that! Fixed on all player sheets!