Here are another 5 White Stars marines from Dev Squad 2 which I'm happy to leave as is for now.

med_gallery_39897_5762_490460.jpg

This leaves a 10-man assault squad and a Landspeeder (which I as yet don't have) to do and the army will be complete for now, aside from Iconography and such which I will add as and when I can be bothered :lol:

Having been inflicted with one of Nurgle's minor "blessings" I have found time to be a bit busy recently.

I have undercoated 12 more Cultists and 2 tanks by hand as well as getting a lot of work done on my DIY Chapter Master.

He will be done pretty soon and there will be pics :)

Cheers :)

It's pretty simple - base white, slosh on AP Dark Tone (pretty much Badab Black) & layer on Ceramite White leaving the wash in the recesses. Not perfect since I'd have to do another layer of white to really make it smooth, but it does the job for a TT army :)

Actual proper update time! :D

Here is my finished White Stars Chapter Master Camaris "Moonblade" Fal Roth

med_gallery_39897_5762_970047.jpg

A closer look

med_gallery_39897_5762_638970.jpg

His sword "Vigilance"

med_gallery_39897_5762_1074708.jpg

Next....Who knows? :lol:

I do have a 10-man Assault Squad awaiting attention, or some more Cultists, maybe something completely different? You'll know as soon as I do ;)

Until then please give your comments and criticisms as they do help :)

Looking good mate, although when I looked at the second Heavy Cultist, I couldn't help but notice a passing resemblance to Kane from WWE (I know he has black hair and a red mask, but even so)  :lol:  I take it was unintentional :lol:

It was :laugh.:

But now I'm thinking of doing a cultist conversion to represent Kane :sweat:

It would be even more cool to do a "Mankind/Mick Foley/Cactus Jack" one :lol:

My next bit of work has been decided, sort of :lol:

I have just finished rebuilding the Libby (who was in two pieces) from earlier in this topic and am itching to get some paint on him, though I have a few embellishments to add first.

I've also sorted out a 10 man Tactical Squad who are ready to join my Flesh Tearers, as well as an old school metal turret Pred (Though the turret still needs a LOT of repair work) so I think I may make a start on them next.

Furthermore I have another Tactical squad with Rhino/Razorback and good old e-bay rescue Pred set aside for the Dark Angels, I'm just waiting to see what this whole Path of Retribution business is about first before I make a start on them.

And finally I have a decent sized Chaos Space Marine Army to work on, some of which you've seen on here recently an a lot more to come from them.

So as it stands I have a hell of a lot to work on over the next indeterminate amount of time :)

Anyway, anyone who hasn't commented on my recent stuff please consider giving an opinion or two ( after all, the only way I'll get better is with pointers :P ) and I shall return soon with some pictures of something from the list above ;)

Edited by Razblood

Well the Angry Champ ended up becoming the DA Assault Sergeant and as for the true scale marine, well he has been dismembered and scavenged for parts :lol:

Thanks for the comment :)

Brief update, Flesh Tearer Tactical Squad is in the red stage, turret is mostly done repair wise and Libby is almost ready for the limelight.

Just totalled up my loyalist armies and I have as follows - 1986 pts worth of Tearers, 1565 pts worth of DA & 3500 points worth of White Stars :D Also around 2000 pts worth of CSM, 500ish pts of Guard & 500ish pts of Orks :lol:

The thing I'm happiest about is that more than half of all that is painted :)

Here's a very WIP shot of the Sarge for my Flesh Tearers Tactical Squad (I know they can't have Lightning Claws, but didn't before I built him so it will count as a power sword or PF depending on what I'm up against and if I have 10 points spare)

med_gallery_39897_5762_59070.jpg

Took the snap on my new phone and have noticed that it's clearer than my usual shots, but until I can get some decent lighting sorted out I think I'll stick to my old crappy camera for now :lol:

Anyway let me know what you think guys :)

I'll do an Army shot probably after the Assault Squad is done (they're next on the list) though I'll need to mess about with the settings on the camera since it seems to dislike doing such pics :lol:

I'll also do an Army shot of the Tearers since they are pretty much done after the Tac Squad and Pred :)

Flesh Tearer Tactical Squad HOOOOOOOOO!

med_gallery_39897_5762_359237.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_893289.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1335390.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_766241.jpg

All done bar the final drybrush on the bases.

As usual for my FT army these guys are made up of whatever spares & repairs I could club together.

I'm still not happy with the weathering, but had to do it so they would fit in with the rest of the army <_<

All thats left for this army now is an old school metal turret Pred and they are done (bar some iconography on the Assault Squad) rounding out at 1986 points inc wargear, not bad for what is essentially bits and junk ;)

C & C requested and appreciated :)

Cheers mate :)

Started work on the pred and have got the red up to the highlighted stage. I was gonna use the hairspray technique but decided that I'll save that for when I'm doing the DA tanks in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-update update :P

I have some more FT stuff coming within the next few days as well as a preview of my next Terrain project.

After that I will be mainly focusing on the ETL aside from the White Stars Assault squad which is about 25% done :)

Updates may be a bit sparse though as I have less time these days.

Well here I am with another update, this time with pics! :woot:

First up is the Flesh Tearer Pred -

med_gallery_39897_5762_1058595.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_530456.jpg

The turret was pretty badly damaged and warped, but I think I managed to save it. Also had to replace the sponson weapons as they were pretty trashed.

Next up is one of the White Star Assault Marines -

med_gallery_39897_5762_561266.jpg

Only 9 more to go :lol:

Now for a bit of terrain I'm working on -

med_gallery_39897_5762_1413946.jpg

It's very WIP as I need to add some sprue rubble and such, but I love these ruins kits from Pegasus and will definitely be getting more down the line :D

And finally my first vow in the ETL II -

med_gallery_39897_5762_785761.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_565714.jpg

These were originally lined up for my White Stars, but I decided my DA could do with expanding :lol:

Gonna start working on these today and may have an update in the next few days showing the completed articles, especially given that I seem to paint DA quite fast :lol: