Quick update.

I've got the Razorback and half the Tactical Squad done and the other half of the Tactical squad have their basecoat of green (God how I love Coat D'Arms Angel Green :D)

The Razorback can be run as a Rhino too and at some point I will be doing some freehand on the top hatch, but for now I can happily call it done.

I'll put some pics up when the rest of the squad are done ;)

Well my first vow in the ETL II is now complete and here are the pics to prove it :)

med_gallery_39897_5762_1131201.jpg

And a few standouts.

Missile Launcher

med_gallery_39897_5762_257882.jpg

Plasma Gunner

med_gallery_39897_5762_603699.jpg

Auspex Carrier

med_gallery_39897_5762_289269.jpg

Razorback

med_gallery_39897_5762_1360813.jpg

Next vow will be up soon :)

Comments/Criticism welcome ;)

Cheers :)

Spent the past week stripping an ancient Rhino (one of the originals from circa 1988) of it's approx 6 layers of paint, which has been tough work :lol:

This will be fixed up and slightly remodelled before being done up for the Death Company of my Flesh Tearers.

Still considering what I can do for my second vow in the ETL, but I've got a couple more weeks to figure that out ;)

Well here is my second vow in the ETL of a Pred Annihilator with Las sponsons.

med_gallery_39897_5762_598240.jpg

Now anyone who has been following this for a while will probably recognise this as the e-bay rescue Pred from some time ago :lol:

Still a bit rough around the edges but at least it's no fit for an army.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers fella.

Now it's been a while since I last updated, so I thought I'd let you guys know what I've been up to.

My second vow in the ETL is coming along slowly, but I've got most of the work done now. Just washes & iconography to go :)

Alongside this I have been working on a Flesh Tearer Rhino, which still needs some work before painting can begin. Also I have picked up a couple of bottles of Vallejo Model Color and have been messing about with them to get a grasp on how they work best. I've created a new chapter scheme to do this and will soon have pics of the one and only member of the Templars Sanguine, who is a Company Champion with a quartered scheme which I think is amongst some of my best work to date :D

Finally I have been sorting out my next vows in the ETL and have found an old Termie Libby and have been modifying some old 2nd Ed Space Hulk Plastic Termies to represent DW, I think they've come out quite well but wont be sure until I slap on the paint :lol:

Anyway to cut a long story short I should have some pics up within the next week to show some of what I've been up to.

Ta ta for now ;)

Update time Gentlemen (and Ladies)

Second ETL II vow Complete - E-bay rescue Pred come out alright :)

med_gallery_39897_5762_1332838.jpg

Decal Fix was still wet when I took the pic :lol:

And my next ETL II vow -

med_gallery_39897_5762_1219630.jpg

Some heavily converted old crappy plastic Termies, I think I've given these models a new lease on life :P

Anyway, let me know what you think :)

Well here I am again with an update.

EIL II vow number 3 is done!

med_gallery_39897_5762_699978.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_441682.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_85950.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_648778.jpg

They are a bit rough around the edges but they'll do :lol:

I'm pretty burned out after the burst of painting over the past few days and need a short break, but I still have another vow lined up so here is number 4

med_gallery_39897_5762_201380.jpg

Also I completed something I've been working on around my vows, just for something a little different.

med_gallery_39897_5762_230460.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_910520.jpg

Meet Cesaro, the first and only member of the "Templars Sanguine" Chapter, I quite enjoyed doing the quartered scheme :)

Anyway, comments and criticisms welcomed as always ;)

• 4 months later...

Wow it's been a while :ermm:

Moving house and getting settled took longer than expected, but I am now in a position to start messing around with models again :lol:

Recently picked up 2 Dreads ( One venerable & one standard, which is a right state even after stripping) for £10 :D and have been working on cleaning them up.

It appears though that I've misplaced a box containing some of my WIP White Stars models and I'm quite vexed about that :verymad:

Anyway, I will have some pics up soon, providing that the cats I have had thrust into my life don't destroy everything :sweat:

I return again! This time with pictures!!!

Here is the Venerable Dread, who I couldn't resist starting as I wanted to test out some Revell Aqua Color Brass I picked up a while ago.

This is the quite pleasing result after 2 coats.

med_gallery_39897_5762_365717.jpg

And here is the other Dread, oh the horror....

med_gallery_39897_5762_1678250.jpg

Though it is in much better shape than it was :lol:

I also found my missing White Stars :D so all in all good times.

@ Aqualinus - Nurgleising it would be ironic, given that it was a Grey Knight dread :lol:

But I see it as a challenge, therefore CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! It will be restored to glory in my soon to be resurgent White Stars :)

@ deathspectersgt7 - Cheers mate, it's good to be back :)

Hey, Raz. Glad you're all settled now. Can't wait to see what you manage to do with that dread. I'm sure you have it in you to put it back into the emperor's service. Oh and beware the cats! I swear they are agents of the ruinous powers haha. Every time I (foolishly) leave a model on the kitchen table our cat develops a sudden interest in 40k and attacks it.

@ geektom - There will be 3 full army shots at some point, once I've figured out the logistics of it all :lol:

@ Rhetoricus - I only hope to be up to the task :)

Anyway replies over, time for an update....

med_gallery_39897_5762_312319.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1091211.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_875760.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1751641.jpg

Done ;)