Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TiTHI received my Artel W miniatures and they look wonderful. My glue did an awful job of holding some of the parts though. Maybe I need to get the stuff that improves superglue curing time.

09.08.2022.jpg

Today in the hobby, I experimented with using Alclad primer through my airbrush.

In an unrelated matter, today in the hobby, I was told in no uncertain terms that I am only to use Alclad primers when the wife is not in the house.

Luckily, I’d varnished what I wanted to varnish before busting out the primer…

@Sky Potato I love the Alclad paints, especially the metals, but yes they do smell pretty strong so I can understand your wife's orders. I am operating under similar ones! :biggrin:

Today in the hobby I finished off a pair of Steam Gargants for Great Crusade Epic. 

SGargants3.webp

I have a blog thread down in the Heresy section of the forum if anyone is interested in seeing more World Eaters of the Great Crusade

Today in the hobby I did another magnetising video!

I did film a section where the magnets were glued into each weapon, but my 7yo son decided that was a good time to burst in and ask me how to spell something, so maybe we'll save that clip for a future blooper reel :biggrin:

YITHI I decided to record a wip of the progress I made on the Artel W Ork I've been painting. 

I'm working on a BLU team version as well but I haven't started the chequer patterns on there yet. This model is insanely cool in my opinion as a long-time Team Fortress 2 player (I have already made conversions to my Burnas to look more like the TF2 Pyro some years back)

I am hoping to get these two finished in the next few days. The rest of the squad will have to wait since I already have other tasks on my painting table.