Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby, I looked over all of my 30k Word Bearers and decided that I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Now it's time to switch gears and start in on my next Heresy-era army: Death Guard. Ordered some of the Made to Order upgrades and received some of the Mk.III Shoulder pads today. Now to just wait for the Mk.VI upgrades to become available.

TITHI beat Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade!

Well, strictly speaking you can't beat a Gacha game, but I did complete all the story missions for it. Been grinding at it a while so very pleased to get it done. 

One day I'll paint a knight up like my Freeblade, but that'll have to wait a year or three--I'm not letting myself buy another giant model when I still have Szarekh and a Monolith to paint.

@Doctor Perils that looks great! I don't know what a Mawlerfiend is, but I'm guessing its not very friendly and that marine may be in trouble! 

I have taken a few pics of some finished Epic Orks, this is a Cult of Speed which has caught up and surrounded a World Eater patrol, and are probably enjoying themselves

CultOfSpeed.webp

I agree with the above @Valkia the Bloody, especially if you are using dropper bottles too.

My painting might not be much better but my anxiety over wasting paint has eased :biggrin:

I have followed your lead and today bought a bunch of paints from my FLGS to trial my Kroot scheme on some spare heads and ordered some more Kroot from eBay to kitbash a full Kill Team roster.

• 2 weeks later...

more of a in the last few weeks in the hobby,... I've actually spent some money on things:

Store birthday model - Inquisitor. One in hand and one on order (for my son)

Bayards revenge x2 and SM heroes box on order - really umm'ed and ah'ed on the later of these but I decided I will use them to make a kill team at some point. Due in December.

Warhammer+ sub year 2 model - chaos terminator but also used my £10 voucher to get the fantasy one for cheap, mainly for the familiars.

Lots of projects to look forward to. I'm feeling the painting bug again for the first time in a while. Frustrating though as I'm mid decorating the house and also going to be away for a bit next week so have absolutely no time to act on it.