Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

Loving the look so far.

I especially enjoy the asymetry between the claws and fist. I don't know why, but that seems far more fitting than two identical weapons.

That's just one set of weapons too ;) Got a Sang Guard plasma pistol and going to pair that with a bladed weapon as the Blade of the Relentless. Undecided what to go with on that so far though.

It's safe to say that I'm happy with my Divine flayers Chaos Lord (finally), so once all the green stuff is cured he'll get a spraying and go to one side till the E Tenebrae Lux begins on May 1st. Hope you like (or dispise) him.

gallery_29004_10691_14640.png

med_gallery_29004_10691_182918.jpg med_gallery_29004_10691_171350.jpg

med_gallery_29004_10691_192774.jpg med_gallery_29004_10691_178450.jpg

Hope everyone is gearing up for the ETL (well, unless you're not painting for Chaos that is :ph34r.: ). I'm fairly sure this'll start me off with a 190point vow (unless I can add the Gift of Mutation but that's tricky with the WYSIWYG rule).

Look forward to seeing all the vows and creations over the next few months so may your brushes stay pointy and remember, C&C is alway welcome :thanks::thumbsup:

Thats a blooming nice model even with out paint so... Probably blow my mind when he is finished :) look forward to it sort off.

Many thanks. Hopefully I can pull off what I have in mind.

One of your Best forte,He would look good in my Chapter Hall of Trophies.

Cheers DSS7. You wish ;)

Excellent work, he looks extremely aggressive in his pose, as he should do. Love the sculpting details.

Many thanks. I'm glad he didn't end up with the 'falling over' look he had when it was blu tac'd ;)

Cool mini I like the wings and the GS work. Can't wait to see that blasphemous creature painted up. :P

Oh he will be blasphemous. Thank you :tu:

Daaaaaaaaaaamn

That's a pretty fly Chaos Lord you got there. :biggrin.:

Oh wait, that was a terrible pun - forgiveness please! :sweat:

More seriously, the guy's got a real sense of menace - imposing, furious and regal all at the same time.

A fitting leader for your warband! :happy.:

That's a pretty fly Chaos Lord you got there. :biggrin.:

Cheers Ace. Great pun too http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/arrows-0057.gif

Nemitus is awesome so far :) i love his wings °_° from where are they?

I'm getting dejavu from my sorcerer when people kept asking about his head ;)

The wings are from the Dark Eldar Scourge kit.

Finally the ETL is upon us which means frantic building and painting from all. Well, almost all. Some of us take a bit longer on each model. Ok, ok. A lot longer.

So, as always, I've started on the base. Seems to be a ways round I like to work. Get the base done to set the scene and then paint the mini to add to it.

Here's where I've got to tonight.

med_gallery_29004_10691_22594.jpg

I've still to finish transfers and the add script and weathering to the wounded Templar. Then I have something else in mind to add but I'll get to that when the time is right.

I also made a start on the Lord's head. Or more to say, his skull.

med_gallery_29004_10691_46749.jpg

That has much more work to be done. Possibly try to get the idea of some exposed muscles and veins. We'll see though. Then it'll be the skin itself.

That's all so far but cheers for looking. Hope your vows are coming along as you intend.

Till next time :thanks: :tu:

Haha, yeah but mine was kinda amateur hour in comparison. 

It's like Hank Moody telling me one of my emo-teen short stories inspired his next novel :D