Looks like a fun event and you’ve got loads of pics to look at. That always puts a grin on my face.

The fortifications are looking tantalizing!

Thanks Hushrong - I've been lucky with the oppent I've gotten over past while & friends I've made from the events I've attended over the past few years.

Update

Just spent about five hour painting the nine cultist from black undercoat to way they are now. Might possible use them in a game tomorrow along side Cultist painted recently & the five that where done for Shadow Wars.

gallery_13342_13449_15492.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_97428.jpg

I wasn't to keen on the Orlock arm's, so pick up another box Genestealer Cultist replace them with the autogun from this kit.

gallery_13342_13449_44192.jpg

Can't remember if I shown the Siege Dreadnought. Just got the loin cloth & a Melta arm Iron Warrior to add & this should be ready for painting next week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_25786.jpg

Some of the trophy, just need Gaunt trophy rep Craig Nids I fought on Saturday. Also add the Imperial Fist model I got on Saturday as well, that will get added to the back of the hull like the first Siege Dreadnought had with the Red Corsair.

gallery_13342_13449_136390.jpg

Then something none Iron Warriors. Friday announce Codex Space Wolves been release soon. There one of my favorited Chapter, like Chaos offer a lot conversion. So painted this Primaris Dreadnought, it was bought last year with the aim get converted as a Siege Dreadnought. But it never went forward. I wanted to get this model built, I did & it was a great model to build.

So I'm going to add a Primaris element to my Space Wolves which will be in the Russ Grey colour scheme, while rest my Wolves army will stay in the dark grey scheme. You can find my old army log here which didn't get updated to much. But I'm determind to get my Wolves back up & running, after rebase them all to 32mm base. I just need to set some time aside to sort out a few models like removing few banner or replace them with brand new once since I've been using transfer more. I've still got a week off in September (birthday) & later but that be for Warhammer World painting, then Christmas & still got one more week put aside.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/295355-space-wolves-morkai-great-company/

med_gallery_13342_13449_158943.jpg

It's been a good long while since I popped into see this progress thread from years back. I have to say IP, your quality and skill in conversions and painting have taken quantum leaps since I first looked over your stuff, which was already at a very good level then!

Keep it up!

Cambrius

Really love the cultists! In patterning them after the ones from Space Marine, which in turn seem to have been inspired by the amazing Vraksian Renegade Militia, you have really come up with the best possible look for renegade guard! Brilliant work! :)

Thanks for the comments

Update

Third Siege Dreadnought getting there. The base get done tomorrow & finial parts added to the model so it can get painted this week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_108376.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_122745.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_117640.jpg

Here the other two Siege Dreadnought along side there new Battle Brother.

gallery_13342_13449_141206.jpg

Cultist - Spent today painting up another 5. So I think there 19 Cultist in this phone. Just add tuft grass & varnish most them which should hopeful get done tomorrow or Monday.

gallery_13342_13449_98249.jpg

Then I'm ether going to get the Standard Bearer Cultist base tomorrow & he can be the finial one allow me get two out of three Cultist squads complete for ETL or I do have the none arm Cultist who already base & can quickly get painted tomorrow. Keep the standard bearer for the third unit?

med_gallery_13342_13449_98388.jpg

Then work for Armies on Parade starting. This is something I don't tend to update & any photos shown will be limited until after the event it self. I am also still aim on getting a gaming table that home sorted.

med_gallery_13342_13449_55395.jpg

So just a unit of Cultist left & Obliterators & that my first ETL vow complete.

Siege leviathan looks great. Is the marine on his base missing his left arm? It is also awesome seeing the new leviathan with the other two you've built and painted. That's just something I wouldn't want to get in the way of.

The cultists are also looking awesome! Using the goliath bodies and mixing in the renegade bits looks fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing what you do for Armies on Parade!

Thanks for the comments

Siege leviathan looks great. Is the marine on his base missing his left arm? It is also awesome seeing the new leviathan with the other two you've built and painted. That's just something I wouldn't want to get in the way of.

The cultists are also looking awesome! Using the goliath bodies and mixing in the renegade bits looks fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing what you do for Armies on Parade!

No left arm missing. It just I was waiting try get around to washing the Breacher shield & arm for holding that before glue the model. Didn't have the time until today.

Update

That two unit of ten cultist complete for the ETL. Water effect was added to the base after the photo & I will add some Blood for the Blood god on a few models tomorrow. So just one more squad of ten to go & a unit of Obliterators then vow 1 complete. Should get that all sorted by the end of this week :D

gallery_13342_13449_78801.jpg

Then the third Siege Dreadnought that will be painted this week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_126075.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_9355.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_117928.jpg

The Imperial Fist trophy that my friend/oppent from Rapid Fire last year donated. So this is going to be sprayed separate & then glue onto the Dreadnought later tomorrow.

gallery_13342_13449_126134.jpg

Though show another photo of the Wolves Dreadnought. I'm still unsure if I will start a new log on this or not due to the last one rarely been updated. Still lot weather powder to add to this & blood for the blood god.

med_gallery_13342_13449_68827.jpg

Cultists are still menacing! The basing work on the dread is also looking great as his is trophy. I also see what you are talking about regarding that shield. Definitely coming along nicely!

Wolf dread looks great as well. Definitely will be a treat to see you do more work on them. I like the paint job you had for them that were posted to this log some time ago.

Thanks for the comments.

​Aim to have my usely camera check on Monday try get it fix.

​But here some photos of the Siege Dreadnought so far with my other camera

med_gallery_13342_13449_86059.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_147056.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_10370.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_6800.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_86174.jpg

Then the Standard for my new unit of Cultist.

gallery_13342_13449_37037.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_113339.jpg

List campaign I got done by Wessex. Though be cool have more recent campaign for the banner.

gallery_13342_13449_129222.jpg

Update

Just finish painting the Third Siege Dreadnought today.

med_gallery_13342_13449_63693.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_23774.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_54516.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_93957.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_100630.jpg

So trophy wise

Slannesh Chaos Marines - Syn from our games that DWARF events

Nid - Craig who I fought that DWARF Fire Storm, model he donated for reference was painted by Syn (seen photo below)

Red Scorpion - Base on my friend (move to USA) army.

Space Wolf - Iain who I fought that a local event last year

Imperial Fist -John who I fought that my gaming club event last year, the model was donated by him.

Iron Warrior & Necron - Base on two friend that Nottingham.

gallery_13342_13449_46374.jpg

Tomorrow see the third unit of Cultist for my ETL vow built. Then it just the Obliterator left. While the Terrain for Armies on Parade, I don't think I will glue them onto the board with aims of create my own gaming table that home.

med_gallery_13342_13449_114058.jpg

So almost finish my ETL Vow 1, then it two Bastion next, Helbrute for vow 2.

Update

Just a quick update to show the next unit of Cultist for my Iron Warriors. Just started painting them today, apart from the banner this unit started out as just Black Undercoated & take about 5 hour paint in all

gallery_13342_13449_154206.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_105082.jpg

I'm just one model down, so thinking quickly using one of these Renegade Crew when I bought the set last year for my Super heavy artillery. Just need to try find a few spare Genestealer Cult Autogun arm's.

gallery_13342_13449_124773.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_445369.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_61345.jpg

While my own facebook just remind me it been three years since I converted up my Siege Knight. My favorited conversion & has been battle in many games since then. Only change that really happen sine the model was painted added a list campaign to the left shoulder pad which was shown back in April. Just add onto the narrative & the campaign he taken part in like the Warhammer World campaign weekend last year, Fall of Cadia & Fate of Konor.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242006-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-re-born-army-log/?p=4095484

Update time

A while back I pick up a fourth Knight model. One of the things I wanted to do for this conversion was to help add a siege theme to the Knight model & also to try make this my own. It was suggested about adding weapons to the hull armour & right away though of hellcannons. The right arm going to be replease with the ball & chain from the Skaven Screaming bell kit to further add to that siege theme.

So right now the Knight still very WIP. Hope to add green stuff tomorrow try add a Obliterator virus to cover up some gaps. Biohazard had a space part from the Zombie dragon kit which is going to be very helpful & added to the third Hellcannon part.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09968_zpsfewj9xte.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09969_zpswlkf7eqs.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09970_zpsyyupqoah.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09971_zps4ia6mquf.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09972_zpssjrlmyln.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09973_zpsia2dq4o6.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09974_zpsnquvgnye.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09975_zpsbczigqja.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09976_zpsh3c7wcen.jpg

Just this is roughly where I've gotten my idea's from

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/Chaos%20Hellcannon%2066149_456125401098461_1359549650_n_zpsy1radxnk.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/Chaos%20Hellcannon%20644036_456125357765132_1589165324_n_zpsag65t1fx.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/Grond_arrives_zpshnwzlsxf.png

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/11198573_818196798271219_1137917192_n_zpsoub8bnqh.jpg

So I'm hoping to get a lot work done tomorrow. Aim to try & paint the model this week. I'm also waiting for the Iron Warriors transfer to be release from Forge World - shown during the Warhammer World open day. This just mean I need to wait a little while before the Knight is fully finish & mean waiting to add weather powder once the transfer are added.

The Marine will be a Ultramarine Champion from the 4th Company :biggrin.:

Update

Some photos may turn out a bit darker. Still getting use the camera after my usely one broke beyond repair. I've use this one before last year, but for the best photos it take up to much memory & gallery doesn't support it here or on photobucket it would take about 15min for the photo to go onto the account which I don't have the time for & I'm never really going to use photobucket against after what was done last year.

​Anyway

That my third unit of 10 Cultist complete for ETL. Mange to find some spare part to make the finial Cultist for the unit as I was starting run out parts. So just using the finial part left over from the Genestealer Cult, a Renegade (backpack was removed for my Chaos Guards) & found the Commissair trophy from the FW khorne lord, so though I would add that to the model.

gallery_13342_13449_138280.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_20615.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_160912.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_160928.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_115269.jpg

Then all three unit or if I want to use 30 in a single unit.

gallery_13342_13449_91735.jpg

Then just started these Obliterators conversion about a hour or two ago. There still a third model to get built & waiting on a lot of parts to arrive. But aim get them painted during the week & there my last Vow 1 for ETL.

​Went with duel guns, just with Obliterators no longer getting Power Fist. Also be a good way bring back a old unit of Obliterators I use to have, converted up before the current version where release. Try get photo of the models I've kept when I get next update done.

gallery_13342_13449_4145.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_153714.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_53373.jpg

So just waiting for FW Servo arm's from egg head miniature & then it just green stuff Obliterators flesh & the base. I think for the third model I might use one of the power fist arm's from the Space Hulk models so he directing the fire power. Just image them along with my other unit Obliterators, Terminators & Lord Narach all arrive by deep strike & know where to attack as soon as they arrive.

Obliterators are looking good, the extra armour gives them a bulkier look and the cleaned-up breastplates keep them from being too uncluttered, focussed instead on utility much in keeping with their legion's mentality.

Great work on your conversions. There is a lot of good stuff in this thread. The Necromunda cultists, obliterators, leviathans and knight are over the top awesome! I especially like your cultist standard bearer. Cool idea to list all of the campaigns that you've been a part of.

Man, those cultists! you are really knocking them out of the park.

I can also just imagine that final one you finished up: "Yeah, we used to have a commissar. USED TO."

The new Obliterators are also looking great too.

Thanks for the comments :D

Update

Here my last unit for vow 1 of the ETL - Unit of Obliterators. So got these two painted during today. The servo arm's I needed arrive today in the post, so they will get varnish & undercoated tomorrow possible or that least Friday. Then glue onto the models & green stuff added.

gallery_13342_13449_71630.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_68081.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_61443.jpg

Then I've got a third model to add to the unit. Was just due to waiting on parts again. So pick up the Primaris Apothecary today for some of the servo arm's & the dead Primaris for the base. The rest of this model will be added to my new Primaris Space Wolves force when the new codex is release.

med_gallery_13342_13449_71711.jpg

Quick mock up of the model. However I'm going to keep the MkIII part for another model. I'm going to use the Warpsmith helmet for this Obliterator instead. Getting a Deathwatch frag cannon tomorrow for the right arm.

I'd like to have this model base tomorrow, but just all down to the weather as there warning about it been really warm & I tend to get bad nose bleed & headache as I have no tolerance toward the heat or hot weather, prefer autumn & winter time.

This Obliterators also possible going to get a Servo Skull converted up as it been a while since I've model one onto a model & from recently play Space Hulk on the PS4.

med_gallery_13342_13449_4164.jpg

I also though I would take the time to sort this lot out. Pretty much each of these Obliterators where a seprate squad back when a unit was a minimum of 1 model. So I use to run four Obliterators in my list. But since 8th ed, it led to squads of Obliterators been 3 models per squad.
​I though it was time to finial get there squad marking sorted out. Quick spent time doing that while paint dry on the above Obliterators.

gallery_13342_13449_4138.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_25654.jpg

They're looking great! I also just noticed the "IV" on their weapons as well. Love that little detail.

Servo skulls sound like a great addition to the minis. It will really fit their techno vibe.

They're looking great! I also just noticed the "IV" on their weapons as well. Love that little detail.

Servo skulls sound like a great addition to the minis. It will really fit their techno vibe.

Heavy Bolter are from the Deathwatch models, never knew about the IV until they where glue onto the Obliterators conversion.

Sadly the servo skulls not going to fit onto the third Obliterator base.  After getting that all done a few moment ago.  So the third Obliterator ready for undercoating tomorrow & paint the model on Saturday.

But that my next Warhammer World event planned in a few month time.  It look like I may need to model up some World Eater Khorne Berzerker (200pts/allow a few units each up to 200pts each) to add along side my Iron Warriors, as part of the criteria for the event.  With the theme of them battle for 3 year with no supplies or reinforcement until now.   Battle like Warriors of old & are more than happy to attack my Iron Warriors as much as those I game against.  Beyond that all other detail game wise will be reviled during the event it self. 

Those heavy bolters worked out fine then! :)

Aside from putting the servo skill on the base had you considered attaching the servoskull directly to the obliterator? You could pin it. Drill a hole in the back of the skull and get a pin which you could shape into a mechatendril and have the other end pinned into the obliterator of his back or part of his should guard. I think it would be cool. Or model it like it is being absorbed into the obliterators armor.

And if you have to build some World Eaters do you have anything in mind logistics wise? I've been building some copying Betrayer41 after seeing his and Krautscientist work some magic with mk3 legs and AoS bloodwarrior torsos. I also like the idea that they are ready to attack anything. Sounds very appropriate.

"Does it have a pulse?"

"Yes, brother"

"Well...let's put a stop to it."