Night Lords 18th Battle Company (Treadhead)

How does it come i cant live like close to you and have the same awesomely sweet armys that your area seems to spawn.. ? :huh:

p.s You have to tell him he´s got one hellawa cool lord too! and wickedly nice army! though yours are still the most awesome there is in the chaos universe mate.. and no suprice you came second.. though it makes me whonder what the nr 1 looks like ? ;)

Cant wait to see more of your wickedly best chaos marines... :) and still your alpas colours and designe are sweet as hell!! Love em :wub:

p.s once more.. You have to make a Alpha Deamon prince or somthing.. Lord choise! ?

Humm... what more to say? I crave more eye candy! ;)

Well happy hunting and good luck mate on the big day!

Cheers and salute!

I have just spent 40 minutes reading this thread from start to end whilst trying very hard not just to skip to all the pretty pictures. Then I look again. I look once more. I hurl my mini's against a wall and swear until the ceiling turns black.

If ever there was a well-deserved award it is surely that one.

Wow man! Sorry for not commenting for a while (as I have been here lurking). You have the most inspirational blog on the whole forum and one the best blogs ever. There is so much stuff that I would like to say but it all boils down to your attention to details and how the details fit together. The theme and mood of this army is also something that is very good executed.

A big congratualtion on the prize and please don't stop creating these wonderfull minis!

All the best// erik

Backslap incoming!

*slap*

That is also quite a nice trophy.

Heh, nice work. You terrorised them into giving you first place.

*flash of light*

*lighting bolt*

*thunder*

*darkness*

*awesome*

Yay for all of your responses guys! I'm glad to hear you guys think i did well and i'm very honored to earn such praise. I finally got my display board back in the mail from VA so first on the list was getting some pics for you guys.

The finished product

gallery_31335_1757_425668.jpg

3rd squad and Lord

gallery_31335_1757_109936.jpg

Final pics of the prince

gallery_31335_1757_130538.jpg

gallery_31335_1757_67661.jpg

The Wraiths

gallery_31335_1757_184197.jpg

The War-leader Immortals

gallery_31335_1757_113946.jpg

The Penitent

gallery_31335_1757_48120.jpg

Hydra Cell 389

gallery_31335_1757_59748.jpg

...and the plate

gallery_31335_1757_6571.jpg

I had a big long idea for a post (this post) to detail how important this blog has been for me for the past year. I have been recovering from some troubling times and I put all of my concentration and energy into this project with Armies on Parade in mind. I won't get into much more but I will say thank you to everyone who shared their C&C and gave their input.

Thank You

Without a Games Day deadline looming i'm going to approach the Chaos Codex with imagination and Night Lords in mind. I have some killer models in the works that i have been waiting forever to flesh out. My Hydra Cell will be further reinforced as well.

...and I leave for you a sneak peek

gallery_31335_1757_4942.jpg