There you go.. Thanks Kage!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/Zsoulless/DSC02452_zps81c808e6.jpg

Ive moved the scales to the chest plate.. Ive also decided that instead of bulking out the thighs like I normally do, I'll be using Tactical pouches to fix the turkey leg issue and hide my seams..

Thanks.

I love the pouches, though you might make them a little bigger, as it stands right now he'd be hard pressed just getting a finger in one of them.

Hmm.. Shame to waste that sculpt..

Smaller is Always better in my brain, but I get your point.

I do have 3 different sized pouches at this time.. The belt pouches are just a tad smaller than the small set of three pouches you get with the actual kit.. I could use those in place of these.

I guess I could always relocate the tiny pouches over the one shoulder((right, to break up squad markings)).

I dont know, what does everyone think..?

Ok.. so the smaller pouches went up to the right shoulder pad, Brass pins onto the left, Scales are scales, spikey power packs on everyone, and Ill add tactical pouches galore..

Sorry, I know we've been looking at this same model for awhile, but I think I'm pretty close to to figuring out how I'm going to approach this build now..

I'm going to add some sort of shin detail, I'm leaning towards bulking out the lower half of the shin plate, giving it a nice little step to it. I'm also thinking of mixing in Chaos helms across the board so I don't step too far over that loyalist threshold.

head 1 ((It's almost too loyalist..))

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/Zsoulless/DSC02462_zps99a02c4f.jpg

head 2 ((looks like a decepticon.. I'd remove the half star above the brow..))

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/Zsoulless/DSC02468_zps7e2a4f44.jpg

Loyalist helmets fits certain parts of the Alpha Legion MO quite a lot though, especially since you've strayed so far away from making the rest of the armour "chaosy". I think there are options of making the helm "less loyalist", but going all out raptor-box helm is a few degrees too much imho...maybe some GS-work on the helm would be a challenge?

...beautiful work though! <3

Ok.. so the smaller pouches went up to the right shoulder pad, Brass pins onto the left, Scales are scales, spikey power packs on everyone, and Ill add tactical pouches galore..

Sorry, I know we've been looking at this same model for awhile, but I think I'm pretty close to to figuring out how I'm going to approach this build now..

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that our interest in your sculpting is waning, where this couldn't be further from the truth.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that our interest in your sculpting is waning, where this couldn't be further from the truth.

I agree with BCK, I never get tired of looking at an ever evolving sculpture that improves with each change. Have you considered using the spikey-halo helmet from the BA Sanguinary Guard set? That might have the mix of loyalist and traitor you are looking for.

I love watching your work evolve, it's amazing! The thigh pouches and strap is a nice idea to hide the scale-up work there - I might try that too instead of sanding plasticard!

Are you using press-molds for the pouches? They look identical to one another so I figured you must have a way to replicate them easily and quickly...?

Keep up the good work!

I love watching your work evolve, it's amazing! The thigh pouches and strap is a nice idea to hide the scale-up work there - I might try that too instead of sanding plasticard!

Are you using press-molds for the pouches? They look identical to one another so I figured you must have a way to replicate them easily and quickly...?

Keep up the good work!

Ya, one of the first things I did in prep for this was sculpt 3 different sized pouches and make molds of them.

Archived