Both, picked up, and finished Legion today..

I think I'll be trying a slightly different direction with my conversions & paint..

If by that you mean going more into the black-ops vibe of the Alpha Legion, then I can't say anything more than "Yes please"!

http://img.pandawhale.com/65402-dear-god-its-beautiful-mugatu-Zmxe.gif

Both, picked up, and finished Legion today..

I really loved that book, and I dare you to make some geno troops... ;)

• 9 months later...

Its not dead yet...

Time to dust off this topic, write down my plans and make it Real..

Ok.. Ill be doing a number of sculpting commissions this fall, and for myself  I've picked up a Dark Vengeance Box set, and I will be slowly Converting and Painting both the Dark Angel and Chaos space Marine Models using the Designs/restrictions that I set in place for building my Alpha legion chapter.. The trick is; while both sides will be converted and share a similar Paint scheme. I want them to be able to look like the apposing factions they are, and also be able to come together as a whole and look cohesive..

The idea is ill be running with the high-tech spec-ops design across the board, while pushing the chaos faction's design a step further, with almost a Necron technology reverse engineered  by a warp-smith Vibe..

So there it is..

Sorry for the lack of Pics.. This revitalization of the topic is basically just to Force myself to get this started.

Off to sketch out a few ideas and sculpt a ton pouches..

~Z

Wow, I just went through this thread and I am totally blown away by the amount of work you put into a single model, and it looks so incredibly fantastic!

One question, what bit did you use for the hidden blade? I am totally thinking of using that idea for my Night Lords now haha

Thanks Guys!

One question, what bit did you use for the hidden blade? I am totally thinking of using that idea for my Night Lords now haha

I just shaped down the blade of a spaceMarine combat knife with my file

Archived