Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

Your selection of colors is impeccable my friend, those scream unfathomable ecstacies into my eye balls. Slaanesh is pleased with your offering!

And this is only the start of the basic scheme.

Well...there is some pink on them. And the start of the turquoise which has been shaded but will have a pastel look once it's done. So here's where I've got to so far.

med_gallery_29004_2673_415649.jpg

med_gallery_29004_2673_1503565.jpg

So far it's going ok. Going to keep the metals bright and clean. Eyes, bases and pink on the shoulders done. Tons still to do. When I can stop drooling over huge unreleased daemons that is :thanks::thumbsup:

KUKUKU DR ROKZO LIKES THIS UPDATE

ROLLER DISCO NOISEMARINES!!!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4886987/the-young-ones-roller-disco-o.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg7P8VP6zCpr6uQHSOq9h-9EQUQfcPeuZG2QKe77gMXnbkn97z

http://www.themoclub.com/images/event-pics/retro_roller_pic.jpg

http://www.glastonburytoparis.com/image/var/files/roller_disco.jpg

Edited by SlaveToDarkness

@daemonclaw. I'm sure you'll do fine on the Kakophoni. Just go with how you would like to see them. I've seen a few which just copy the FW pics which are OK but personally lack any extra thought and were painted to a set formula. Enjoy working on them because it's not often units with that much character are released.

@SlaveToDarkness. Trust you with those pics lol.

Don't worry. I plan on the turquoise being more a pastel shade.

@daemonclaw. I'm sure you'll do fine on the Kakophoni. Just go with how you would like to see them. I've seen a few which just copy the FW pics which are OK but personally lack any extra thought and were painted to a set formula. Enjoy working on them because it's not often units with that much character are released.

@SlaveToDarkness. Trust you with those pics lol.

Don't worry. I plan on the turquoise being more a pastel shade.

ad to put the young ones roller disco up, would be a crime if i didnt. 

Special thank you to SlaveToDarkness for the bundle of bits that the postie delivered today. Like a kid on Christmas thinking up ways to use them on spawn. And then I get news that my Forgefiend is on its way too. Good day indeed. Wonder what monstrosity I can come up with.

One question though... What base size is it for Chaos Spawn? I'm guessing 40mm.

Special thank you to SlaveToDarkness for the bundle of bits that the postie delivered today. Like a kid on Christmas thinking up ways to use them on spawn. And then I get news that my Forgefiend is on its way too. Good day indeed. Wonder what monstrosity I can come up with.

One question though... What base size is it for Chaos Spawn? I'm guessing 40mm.

For once royal mail actually get it right, any more bits you need giz a shout and ill get on it

+++[session 5]+++

Just finished on the Raptors. Nothing too exciting though. Just the Hawk Turquoise base and Asurmen Blue wash on the rest of the squad and backpacks. The base took two coats so I'm kind of glad that the whole army won't be in the same scheme. Not bothered to post pics as there's not much to show. Next time there will be with the highlights done and hoefully the Nauseating Blue trim and other details started.

Spawn next I reckon. Little break from power armour. And maybe with a white primer and practice with glazing. Be plenty of kit bashing to make two though.

Edited by forte

+++[session 6]+++

Time for a bit of an update after spending two sessions on the main turquoise colour (which still needs at least two more highlights till I'll be happy with it). Glad I decided that there's going to be a lot of variation in colours in this Slaanesh army. Painting so much of one would drive me mental.

Here's how they are so far

med_gallery_29004_2673_76496.jpg

med_gallery_29004_2673_64615.jpg

I feel that the champion should have more going on than the others on to of the gold I'll do for the face plate and the extra flesh. Not decided what though.

Thoughts, ideas, random ramblings all welcome :thanks: :thumbsup:

Added bonus...the Forgefiend/ Maulerfiend kit arrived today. That things a bit of a beast and not decided on forge or mauler yet so may see if I can do it as either. Also, the spawn thoughts have been growing so I may take a mini break from armour and work on those before tackling the Noise Marines :devil:

Edited by forte