Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

@KrautScientist. With the spawn I was more thinking about body parts being the wrong way, hands in place of feet. Basically I've been looking at too much Clive Barker stuff of late. And although I love your take on oblits using the Centurions, I just feel they are too bulky and static for Slaanesh.

Edit. Response to your edit pic. I spotted that earlier and it's lovely. I just don't want to do a flyer yet. In the future, yes.

Bulky and static can be Slaaneshi as well. Lots of drugtanks and machines pumping drugs straight into him and stuff...

This came to mind too:

Edited by Excessus

Been searching for a substitute the Keeper of Secrets as the original looks really dated now and I'm not a massive fan of the Forge World offering...then...this came to my attention

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0229/8431/products/bel4_1024x1024.jpg?v=1388547576

Shame it's not yet available.

On the Raptor front...well, I'll be honest. I actually had a night out last night and anyone with young kids knows how often that happens. Tonight for a painting session I feel.

Been searching for a substitute the Keeper of Secrets as the original looks really dated now and I'm not a massive fan of the Forge World offering...then...this came to my attention

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0229/8431/products/bel4_1024x1024.jpg?v=1388547576

Shame it's not yet available.

On the Raptor front...well, I'll be honest. I actually had a night out last night and anyone with young kids knows how often that happens. Tonight for a painting session I feel.

...what is that and where can I throw my money?

And I feel yah on the not getting out enough thing, cept I don't have kids so I don't know those feels.

It is often run as a pre-pay method for stuff, though with the caveat that there are no good refund protections for buying things as it is technically a donation. Also allow for things to run a few months late. I think I'm 4/5 on that, even on things where you wouldn't expect that to happen (Did one for challenge-coin type things, and one of the coin molds randomly broke during production, so they had to remake and were a couple weeks late.) That said, I've been satisfied so far with all the ones I've done, so I'll be continuing to do them in the future.

Forte, I didn't even realize that that guy was also carrying an awesome sword! I am able to resist b/c I already have a Greater Demon model from 3rd that I never use, but :censored: those are gorgeous.

Checked out a few of the other models they have going on that kickstarter, and I have to agree. They are pretty amazing in 95% of the aspects. I will say a few of the models had a couple of awkward "empty" space, but very small complaints to completely awesome projects. Can't wait to see one of those in Forte pink n teal ^_^

Ah, Balrogoth? I love his weapon... it's so Khornate! "I like stabbing with my sword... but I can't facilitate not chopping stuff down with my axe... why not both!"

I really like Morbat too, even though I'm not normally big on Tzeenchi stuff. Only one I didn't really go for was Arushnee. It's such a beautifully sculpted model, but then it has this weird flat blank spot right in the middle of her forehead.

Not looking forward to seeing the price tag.

Judging by the size of some of the others coming out, a GW Bloodthirster's wings will be somewhere around the lower chest area.

Edited by forte

Not looking forward to seeing the price tag.

Judging by the size of some of the others coming out, a GW Bloodthirster's wings will be somewhere around the lower chest area.

:eek:

Sweet Emperor's Sandals, that's big.

I think you're right though, the price might be even scarier than the model.:sweat:

Well...there is some pink on them. And the start of the turquoise which has been shaded but will have a pastel look once it's done. So here's where I've got to so far.

med_gallery_29004_2673_415649.jpg

med_gallery_29004_2673_1503565.jpg

So far it's going ok. Going to keep the metals bright and clean. Eyes, bases and pink on the shoulders done. Tons still to do. When I can stop drooling over huge unreleased daemons that is :thanks: :tu: