Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

Just a little proof that I've not been sitting on my hands where the ETL is concerned. No, I've not managed to paint unfortunately but the Stormsword for my 2nd vow is ready for priming (once the green stuff has cured that is)

med_gallery_29004_9523_1282.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9523_105094.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9523_25061.jpg

The main weapon is magnetized too so can be a Stormsword, Shadowsword, or Banesword.

Not much left for vow 1 so should have finished pics hopefully in the next few days :thanks: :thumbsup:

Wow, that's going to be quite something when it's painted nice faces. Wat colour are you planning on painting it :)?

Believe it or not, I'm planning it to look like an Imperial tank (the Divine Flayers haven't had it long) but the extras will be in my usual turquoise, purple, etc colours. See how long I have really. Plus I'm looking forward to trying some weathering on it (and a little nervous too as it's the biggest GW kit I've ever done and largest I've painted since I was a teen).

Oh cool, should look the dog's nuts then when it's done any specific Regiment or just olive drab in nature? Either way good luck and I'm sure you can pull it off to a great standard!

Oh cool, should look the dog's nuts then when it's done any specific Regiment or just olive drab in nature? Either way good luck and I'm sure you can pull it off to a great standard!

Well my bases are a more grey ash look so I've been trying to figure out an ash camo. I'm thinking a couple of different greys. As for regiment, that I've not decided. I do have some old Praetorian decals which makes those an option. Though I've just realised that maybe I should have done the flayed faces on something else and glued them on after the main painting.

Well my bases are a more grey ash look so I've been trying to figure out an ash camo. I'm thinking a couple of different greys. As for regiment, that I've not decided. I do have some old Praetorian decals which makes those an option. Though I've just realised that maybe I should have done the flayed faces on something else and glued them on after the main painting.

Didn't know the praetorians had decals and that sounds cool good luck!

So, SlaveToDarkness said "pix or it didn't happen" when I said I'd finished the gold areas. Well...here's the proof :tongue.:

med_gallery_29004_9523_6236.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_61891.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_164848.jpg

sml_gallery_29004_9523_14587.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9523_62221.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_647368.jpg

As you can see, there's not too much left to do now so a second vow should be possible. Also, I need to work on taking photos. Shame I'm having to use my phone. Oh well.

Thank you for looking and feel free to leave comments, critique, donations for chocolate :thanks: :thumbsup:

Wonderful work on the gold in particular and the sorcerer and fiend in general! Thumbs up! :smile.:

Oh, and I really, really love the o_O expression on the flayed face adorning the shoulder pad ;)

Edited by KrautScientist

Thank you for the comments.

Wonderful work on the gold in particular and the sorcerer and fiend in general! Thumbs up! :smile.:

Oh, and I really, really love the o_O expression on the flayed face adorning the shoulder pad ;)

Cheers. The gold was a second attempt too. It really went wrong on the fiend first time.

The flayed face on the sorcerers shoulder is my favourite so far too. And to think, the sorcerers head was destined for a Noise Marine originally. What a waste that would have been.

Forgefiend looks stunning. Your best work yet I'd say, everything about it from the conversion to the placement of the colours is great.

Still the best Slaaneshi Chaos I've seen in a long while. :)

Many thanks. Especially from such a clean painter as yourself :tu:

THE FOUR DEMAND COMPLETIONS....

Great job forte, and make sure you continue to take your time on these, it is definitely worth it.

Can't take too long. Have a large piece of armour demanding my attention too.

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!!

Say hello to a completed Faustus 'the Licentious' Belatari.

med_gallery_29004_9523_512538.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_375621.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_113566.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_133111.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9523_316460.jpg

And yes, I am stupidly happy with how he has ended up.

Thank you for your encouraging comments and critiques. Next up, a finished Forgefiend for a completed first ETLIII vow. Till then, happy painting :thanks: :thumbsup:

Awesome!

Many thanks :tu:

Looks goods forte,Bob looks like hes ready to blast enemies apart. Does the fiend have a name yet?

Cheers. Doubt he'll be blasting people apart. More prefers to bring them together ;)

And no, I've not named the Forgefiend. It's rare for me to name models but I've been really happy with a few in the past year.