Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

Beautiful Sorcerer forte! He really came together nicely. The face is particularly well done :)

Final piece is stunning, well done; one of the best sorcerers I have seen. Both conversion work and paint job come together in evil perfection, Slaanesh will be pleased ;)

Cheers. Not sure about Slaanesh being please but I'm well chuffed with him. Currently on 8.1 on CMoN too which was a nice surprise this morning.

Well, someone took his sweet time to finish it! :) (says the guy that hasn´t done anything for weeks)

Where the head from and did you drill the gun ? :D :D

Just messing with you I know the answers to these 2 questions 

colors, body position, head choices really really works. 

I was not a big fan of the fleshed staff but it really works, taking away from the daemonette kit making it really CSM size. Kuddozz (ork word) on that

Know you just make me want to built a Nurgle or Tzeench sorcereer.

Khorne as no sorcerer right? 

Paint job seems effortless

Nice logo ;)

Cheers Darth. Just had a great idea for a Khorne sorcerer hehe.

The flesh on the staff is my least favourite part but I had to cover the repair job. I did paint a Slaanesh rune on it though but it doesn't show too well in the pics.

oh? Forte is felling Khorny?¿?

Is it time for a Khorny sorcerer throw down?

:D

Not sure what I have in mind would work in game at all.

Cheers. Not sure about Slaanesh being please but I'm well chuffed with him. Currently on 8.1 on CMoN too which was a nice surprise this morning.

'course he(she/it) will be - you just Slaanesh'd up Ahriman ;) In fact I think it is Slaanesh's own vote which as helped with the high score on cmon

Holy heck, dude. Faustus looks excellent! :blink.:

That's one cruel-looking sorcerer, for certain.

Also Bob the Fiend is coming along very nicely so far - can't wait to see him finished! :happy.:

You have no idea how happy I am with the finish on Faustus. Though the runes on him needed to stand out a bit more (the one on his backpack spells Slave in dark tongue).

Hoping to get the Fiend done today. Maybe name it too because Bob isn't really fitting ;)

So weird question, where is this dark tongue thing from, I have seen it a bunch recently, but as I don't tend to venture very far into fluff books, I am not familiar with it.

It's from the original Realms of Chaos books. If you Google image Chaos Dark Tongue you'll find pictures of the pages ;)

Ah , that was one or two editions before I fell to chaos. Thank you.

Those introduced me to Chaos. And I still refer to them.

80% cocoa Green & Blacks. Proper chocolate. And hey, my next vow is only about 530points. Nothing huge really.

call that chocolate? tastes like petrol :O

85% cocoa is proper dark chocolate. Bitter like it should be.

80% cocoa Green & Blacks. Proper chocolate. And hey, my next vow is only about 530points. Nothing huge really.

call that chocolate? tastes like petrol :ohmy.:

85% cocoa is proper dark chocolate. Bitter like it should be.

you like your chocolate how i like my women

Cheers. Doubt he'll be blasting people apart. More prefers to bring them together :wink:

And no, I've not named the Forgefiend. It's rare for me to name models but I've been really happy with a few in the past year.

Ok fiend is called Frank then :D 

Holy heck, dude. Faustus looks excellent! :blink.:

That's one cruel-looking sorcerer, for certain.

Also Bob the Fiend is coming along very nicely so far - can't wait to see him finished! :happy.:

Bad Ace.Bob isnt the fiend its the sorcerer

Nah. The sorcerer already has a name, but Bob the Fiend could still be a thing! :tongue.:

Surely only Slaaneshi marines would be depraved enough to call a psychotic killing engine fused with a being from a literal hell-dimension 'Bob', indicating how mundane, everyday and normal such unnatural beings are to them.

Convinced yet? :laugh.:

well ill always call them Bob and Frank.Just imagine on the battle field  "come here frank we need to destroy that bastion" and " Bob take out those Librarian scum" :D