Yeah I can absolutely confirm unreleased stock is present in gw warehouses well before release days, like, there is almost certainly pallets of 10th edition boxes already.

Also... If you don't like leaks, maybe don't open a thread clearly marked as such?

Just now, Noserenda said:

Yeah I can absolutely confirm unreleased stock is present in gw warehouses well before release days, like, there is almost certainly pallets of 10th edition boxes already.

To me that makes no sense. Do they only have one actual warehouse? 

I think the new helmet is excellent and far more intimidating than the previous model's.

This is a Marine helmet with a sculpted face in place of the regular face-plate, and this looks like a helmet you can actually put on your head. 

If they were to re-create the original mask as it was, he would simply have a giant head and the model would look worse overall, in my opinion.

Edited by Orange Knight

6 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Also... If you don't like leaks, maybe don't open a thread clearly marked as such?

So the question is, what should we be ordering in the hopes that our new AI overlords will bless us with an early copy of 10th? How many oil margaritas should I be downing in praise of the Omnissaih to make this a reality? 

Edited by Toxichobbit

Hey. 

Gw warned gw.

Don't trust robots.

Gw: automates a warehouse

Warehouse ai: " beep boop rise against the creators! "

Gw: "fulfill order for Dante"

Warehouse ai: * pick pulls and packs a dante*

Warehouse:"we have complied. Technically. We have complied"

Gw: *sad face*

37 minutes ago, Toxichobbit said:

So the question is, what should we be ordering in the hopes that our new AI overlords will bless us with an early copy of 10th? How many oil margaritas should I be downing in praise of the Omnissaih to make this a reality? 

I ordered a calendar just after Christmas and they sent me a pack of 5 so I start ordering any 9th ed starter boxes, and calendars

10 hours ago, Castellan Wulfrik said:

The problem with this is it contradicts earlier lore that older aspirants didn’t grow as large as younger people who underwent the procedures to become a space marine before they had fully matured. It was logical and it put limits on transhumanist technology. 
It can be argued it’s a different process etc but that just comes across as more ‘wow cawl magic’ hand waving. The whole thing is just silly on top of silly. Yes 40K is silly but people like consistency. Particularly when they never had to address the scale changes in universe to begin with. 

And yes, that helmet is atrocious. Maybe they need more oversight in the design room, I don’t understand how anyone can greenlight something so awkward looking. Otherwise decent model the armour is beautiful. 

For those who don’t like the new primaris jump packs GW still sell standard jump packs in sets of 5, it might be a good idea to stock up. 
Like all of the MK X stuff it lacks the anachronistic elements I love to see in Imperial technology, it looks way too well designed and practical for me to believe it as Imperium designed. I want ‘metal bawkses’ style space marines. Give me neo-industrial harsh edges and exposed gaps every day over the clean and functional primaris designs. 

It’s not ‘wow cawl magic’

this is based on a real world procedure to make people taller.

Just because you’re unaware of certain things doesn’t make them ‘magic’

https://www.pennmedicine.org/for-patients-and-visitors/find-a-program-or-service/penn-orthoplastic-limb-salvage-center/limb-lengthening/get-taller-with-penn-medicine/the-taller-procedure

Not really sure why people are trying to establish that one version of Dante is better than the other objectively and therefore liking the model would be linked to that - liking the model is entirely subjective, and sculpt quality does not definitively have an impact on that for everyone.

I like most of the model, but not all parts of it.  It’s not any more or less Dante than the original to me, but I do believe the original yell mouth was better, this one doesn’t look quite that much like it.

Edited by Bryan Blaire

7 minutes ago, Bryan Blaire said:

Not really sure why people are trying to establish that one version of Dante is better than the other objectively and so liking the model should be linked to that - liking the model is entirely subjective.

I like most of the model, but not all parts of it.  It’s not any more or less Dante than the original to me, but I do believe the original yell mouth was better, this one doesn’t look quite that much like it.

Standard. If a thread about a new thing runs long enough it inevitably descends into "my opinion on this subjective matter is the correct one and here are the reasons anyone who disagrees is wrong"

Edited by Halandaar

10 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Standard. If a thread about a new thing runs long enough it inevitably descends into "my opinion on this subjective matter is the correct one and here are the reasons anyone who disagrees is wrong"

Kind of reminds of Perturabo, can't remember if the Olympia & biographers short story or the novella, where he gets into an art contest. Everyone can see his technical craft is better, but prefer his brother's work because it emotes much better to the subjective feelings of the crowd.