Evening all,

I have started my Librarian, just the armour panels and base at the moment but hope to get a fair bit more done on him over the weekend. I absolutely love this model, so much detail.

Here we go:

SAM_1349.JPG

I am currently doing all the metal areas and then I will do the brass trim.

C&C welcome as always :tu:

Nemac

Ok, I have got a bit more done on the Night Lord's Librarian/Sorcerer. The trim is finished and I'm currently working my way through the small details such as the loincloth, bone and leather areas. I may add an additional highlight to the face too.

SAM_1356.JPG

I did the cloak by spraying black and then spraying it with army painter dragon red. I may keep it like that and just add a further highlight.

SAM_1354.JPG

Nemac

Thanks Midnight :smile.:, pleased you like them. I've nearly finished the Sorcerer now so should have an update for him in the morning. The atmospheric shots were great fun to do, I will have to try and get some more at some point :thumbsup:

Nemac

Edit: accidental profanity :blink.:

Well, that's the face only mother can love... (no offense brother :wink:  the paintjob with skin is actually really nice).

How did you paint the cloak with this textured red tough? I'd like to steal one more of your developments.

Thanks DarkVen, don't worry I agree with you on the face haha, I think any mother would have a hard time with that one :wink: . The cloak was very easy. I sprayed it with Chaos Black and then did a light dusting of Army Painter Dragon Red spray from a distance. It really was that simple. It was also an accident that worked out pretty well :D

Nemac

Morning all,

I have finished the Librarian today, very pleased with how he came out. So many little details on the model that make it so much fun to paint.

SAM_1364.JPG  SAM_1368.JPG

As always let me know what you think :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thanks to Augustus'b'Raass, he is now named Valdec Cel :D

Nemac

Brilliant! You really have done the model justice!

Thanks dude! Can't wait to use him in a game :D

Pure madness!!! So good...

Cheers TRIBUN :D

Looks fantastic bud. Like the effect on the cape :thumbsup:

Thanks Bio, The cloak was by far the simplest bit but your not the only one who likes it haha :tu:

Nemac

Amazing as always ! :wink:

Thank you sir, Finishing the Atrementar now :D

I really need to get one of these exclusives, the details look amazing. Brilliant paint job! The face is amazing, I like it better than what forgeworld has done.

Thanks Vairocanum :tu: I am really happy with how he turned out. I picked it up for a steal on eBay. If you see one with a best offer available just put in a cheeky bid :)

Nemac

Morning all!

I have finished the first member of my Atrementar - the Sergeant! I have to thank Midnight Runner for this one because he wrote out a great tutorial on ho he does his power weapons which I found easy to follow and am pretty happy with the results :)

Here he is:

SAM_1382.JPG

SAM_1384.JPG

If you want to try out the power weapons yourself then Midnight's tutorial can be found here

Nemac

i really like this guy the powersword looks great and his pose the everything is cool, if i had to think of something as a suggestion i think it might be cool with anorher skull or bonebit nere belt hight, but he is awsome as he is already!

Wow ! This one is great !! The blade is particulary cool, love the effect on it ! Maybe the eyelenses could use a little white highlight but beside that little detail it look perfect to me. :)

Malchy

Archived